Superior Engineering Dropped Radius arms are generally used on competition trucks where maximum ground clearance is needed, although a trend is growing in Australia to fit these Radius arms into non-competition Vehicles.
The Performance Series radius arms are legal for use on the road once the proper engineer approval has been completed. They are supplied with holes drilled for the sway bars, ABS lines and paperwork required for engineer approval.
- Benefits of Superior Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from 350 grade steel
- High Tensile 4140 Bush pin
- 16mm UNF fine thread
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- They are manufactured to suit various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- 350 grade steel will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
Radius arms and Super Flex arms do not come with the rear mushroom bushes, if you require these please order separately.
NOTE: Please check ABS sensor lines(if fitted) are free to move through the full range of travel
*Both performance and offroad series radius arms are also available for 3, 4, 5 & 6″ lift*
*Please note delivery time on superior engineering products is 3 weeks + due to the order & import process*